Our policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with the items you received rather than send your purchase back to the manufacturer right away.
Returns Terms and Guidelines:
- Product must be returned along with original packaging
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Please make sure that your returns request has been approved via email before sending- - without approval it may result in your return not being processed.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com